Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

crafty moment.

First of all, let me welcome all you new readers! Hello! *waves* great to have you here and thank you!

Recently Ive been getting Insomia...yeah...so last night saw me baking american pancakes, doing paperwork, cuting out fabrics ready for a project, drawing and photography work and making these earrings up!

 I call them "air guitar"...yes, ingenious i know...

Little silver wings and guitar charms topped with pale pink and clear crystal beads. Not bad for y first ever attempt no? i'm hoping these will be a christmas gift for a friend....yes christmas in august...*shock horror!*

how is you day going?

Birdie love

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO