Pages

Thursday 13 September 2012

what i wore today...

Its not often i want to share an outfit but this one had me feeling all shades of awesome and it captured the quirky preppy side to me that I don't feel comes across very well!
An awesome dress by chealsea girl which i got a discount for as it came without a belt...a nice fat £10 discount - thank you very much! - and i knew I had a bright preppy belt at home perfect for this!




The bright and cheery prints is colourful and happy and it cheered me right up wearing this!
teamed with a snazzy yellow belt and these awesome bright red mary jane shoes my muma bought for me a while back to try and cheer me up...

these red babies are from schuh and really pull elements of my wardrobe together!

I love the make-up, hair and overall outfit! Think I shall wear this a bit more often!

Birdie love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO