Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

right now...

I got my hands on some batman anime and double checked it with the batman geeks in my life who gave me the ok - see? I don't waste my money on things that gets the thumbs down from the guys  in my life! Thank you! Looking forward to watching this bad boy! It's completely in my style apparently!
 Still reliving the wonderful suprise meal I had last week in which my brother came down to suprise me! we shared wonderful food for our anniversary and birthday!
 breaded garlic mushrooms...these are to die for!
 I accidently ate my dad's huge steak...in my defence, they all looked the same and it wasn't figured out until afterwards!




mine...all mine!


Rough diamond earrings, gold stud earrings, Rough diamond post earrings, 14k Gold filled post earrings                                                 Rough diamond earrings, gold stud earrings, Rough diamond post earrings, 14k Gold filled post earrings
 eyeing up some wonderful earring for mum and nan for christmas raw uncut rough diamons in their natural state...something so different and stylish for them to wear. I want to give them something they havent got and would love these! thank you - etsy
I shall look around some more and see what takes my fancy and suits my budget!





 PARCEL - Cor-De-Rosa Morganite - 8x6 Pear - Parcel of 2 Stones - Item PAR0166-032-MOR
 some wonderful Morganite has caught my eye for my mum as well!...Morgan is the name of my brother and she has got a Morganite ring and the stone is so beautiful and undervalued and unknown that this would be a lovely thing for her!

exciting times i think!
How are you doing today?

Birdie Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO