Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2012

cold and wet...

today was truely the first signs of autum well and truely being here! The sun was up but was weak and spent much of its time behind dark rain clouds and showers washing away summer for good!

 grey days call for bright and cheery things in life...like my lunch being prawn dim sum stew...very yummy and moorish for a small bowl!
 making a summer fruit crumble with the last of the seasonal glut of berries, rasperberries, strawberries, blueberries and pineapple with honey and dried fruit thrown in...it is very yummy to eat and very tangy and bursting with flavour!
 A parcel arrived for me, proving that great things comes wrapped in parcel paper! It's my hubby's birthday present and it's amazing! I can't show a picture as the noisy bugger does read this blog from time to time!
Flowers from the hubby for our 2 year anniversary...bright aren't they?

Its the small things that brighten my day today!

What cheers you up today?

Birdie Love!
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO