Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

wow! Betty Bee, you just amaze me!



Go check out today's posting of the lovely Betty Bee Blog here

Why?

Cos I'm featured on it along with some other sassy, wondefully dressed women as part of a project! Here Madam Bee tells us more!




"
Ive named this project "This Outfit Makes Me Feel Fabulous"  and I'm hoping that by regularly showing images of women from every age bracket and body type we will all start to appreciate the fact that beauty and style come in many different forms.
How wonderful that none of us are the same. Why don't we revel in this instead of making ourselves feel miserable if we dont conform to a specific sterotype."
 
Ladies! Do it! Take part and share your lovely outfit with us all via Betty Bee!
 
Birdie Love
xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO