Pages

Friday 5 October 2012

hooray for me!

I got featured on the awesome Betty Bee Facebook/blog page!

"Hannah Birdie Baker
Hi Betty,
I follow your blog and worked up the courage to send you a piccy of me in my favourite outfit to do. I'm a bit of a chameleon when it comes to clothes but this outfit means a lot as I recieved so much complimen

ts and felt stronger for it after a rough year with depression and a head injury resulting in losing the little hearing I had (i'm profoundly deaf.)
This outfit represent change and me getting stronger. Its the first time in a while I actually made an effort with make-up and my looks and it was a big middle finger in my view to depression and all the bad times. Since this outfit, I'm now wearing nicer clothes and always want to present myself well."
 
 
 
 
The response is amazing and my little confidence is climbing higher and higher and feeling stronger for it!
 
go check it out and support the wonderful Betty Bee!
 
Birdie Love
xxx

2 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO