Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

little loves

Recently my life's little loves have been...

 My awesome catwoman mug and coaster! I love it! I bought it a long, long time ago and recently re-found it and decided to celebrate my return to work by drinking out of it! I feel a bit like a superhero now! ^_^
 Admiring the local cake shop's halloween themed window display! Nightmare before christmas baby yeah! Is the film a halloween film or christmas film? what do you think?

 smiling and laughing at how the beardy dragons interact and play with each other through the tanks!
 Enjoying a nice read of this wonderful magazine, tucked up warmly in bed!
Evening strolls in the brisk yet refreshing night's air is a nice luxury!


What are your little loves at the moment?


Birdie love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO