Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

Craft Share news!!!! Offer for The Bird's Nest readers!



Hello! I bring to you a nice bit of wonderful news!

In the last craft share I shared with you amazing papercuts from the awesome Kashmira of Ant Design!
Well Kashmira has offered 10% off for all readers if they offer from Ant Design Shop here if they mention The Bird's Nest blog!





Personalized Papercut 'My Religion of Life is Always to be Cheerful' art / picture              Live, Love, Laugh and Believe in your Dreams - Papercut wall art / picture                 
What I love most about my home is who I share it with - Papercut wall art / picture

beautiful are they not? Go check out the shop and see what goodies there are, you can also order custom crafted paper cuts with names of your loved ones!

Thank Kashmira!

Birdie Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO