Pages

Sunday 28 October 2012

Thank you!



It's pretty amazing  to see the above a day ot two ago! (already we are way pass 5000!)
With the settings i put, this records individuals that are new to the site (there is a seperate stat reader for page hits and who visiting from where and so on!)
So 5000 since I revived this blog!
5000 from all around the world! The majority of my dear readers come from the UK and USA, but with people from Japan, Australia, Italy, Israel and so many ownderful places I would love to visit!
And all the wonderful comments and e-mails!
Thank you!
I set out to do my blog as a way to help me fight back against my depression and to help me understand my disability, my injury and my life...and this is just amazing!
It has put me in touch with amazing people :)
Thank you, thank you, thank you!


Birdie Love forever!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO