Pages

Friday 19 October 2012

Twisted Disney Princess share

With halloween just around the corner, I thought I get in the mood a little bit early and share with you these awesomely bad-ass reworked illustrations based on the Disney princess but not as we know them!
How wonderfully scarey are these?!
there is something rather scary about the sleeping beauty one for me...and my personal fav has to be Ariel...that lovely manic smile of hers just endears to me!

twistedprincess_beautyandthebeast

twistedprincess_mulan
twistedprincess_thelittlemermaid

twistedprincess_snowwhite

twistedprincess_cinderella

twistedprincess_aurora

check out these and more at the following link!
twisted disney princesses

Birdie Love!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO