Pages

Friday 9 November 2012

Peguin time!


I noticed an unintentional theme occuring over the last few days and decided to share it in all its cute glory!

 My parents recently came back from the Falklandsand bought back for me a Penguin! He's a big cuddly boy and sits with the other falklands peguin my dad bought for me when he went over on the 25th anniversary of the Falklands Conflict as he is a veteran.


A few days later, my hubby bought me a small suprise - these penguin gloves!
I like having fingerless gloves as it leaves my hands free to pick things up, using keys, phones and counting money from my purse for the bus. So these gloves were very well recieved

And lastly a friend sent me a video that made her smile of a baby penguin running over to get stroked and tickled...so sweet that I had to share!

Enjoy!

Birdie Love
xxx















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO