Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

10 years...

Today, i recieved a nice suprise...
i woke up to two huge bouquets of roses in wonderful colours and a wonderful, smiling hubby.
He quietly bought me in breakfast in bed ( a very rare treat!) and the first thing i could smell was this gorgeous, freshly baked almond croissant.
 Hubby had walked down to the local shops and gotten fresh goodies as they came out of the bakery and these babies were very, very yummy. we couldnt stop groaning as we ate these, so flaky sweet! I will certainly be having these again!
Eggs Benedicts with a little box of fresh danishes and some butter to slather on....mmmmmm!

And why did the hubby do this? Well even though we been married for two years last month, today on Halloween, we have been together for 10 years!

10!

wow eh?!

Love to my hubby very much and thank you for being there and being by my side after all these times

Birdie love to you Matt, and to you all my dear readers!
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO