Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

mine!

I recently decided to treat myself to something I've seen on Etsy for a while and not been able to get out of my head!

A little cross-stitched raindow heart necklace!

 I couldn't wait for the delivery to come through in the mail and when it did, pleased was the word and more!

 How sweet is this?! And it's mine!


I love it!

Thank you Amy Street of StreetStitchAndStuff !

Do check out her little shop! I got my eye on that wonderful little bee pendant and Mario mushroom necklace!

*skips away wearing the necklace with massive grin on her face!*

Birdie Love!

XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO