Pages

Sunday 2 December 2012

Baci Baci Baci!

i grew up and worked my first ever job as a check-out girl where once I came across a wonderful box o chocolates reduced. The Italian choccies were in a sumptious red box and gold writing across the front and looked amazingly dreamy!
I bought it and the rest was history so they say!
Baci since stopped being sold here in the UK and now is an expensive imported chocolate that I very rarely get to see around.
so to pick some up is a very rare treat!


 the great thing about Baci is that like a fortune cookie, each one comes with its very own fortune!

 i love these! i love sitting in a quiet corner and unwrapping one of these babies and seeing what words of wisdom come my way!

....plus after the fortune, you get left with an awesome chocolate! nom!


Birdie Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO