Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

Silence







What can one say when one's self is so silent?
The mind is over-whelmed with the chaos of it all, an internal colourful storm behind the mind's eye.
When hurt and heart break has just caused one's legs, arms and soul to buckle under the weight of it all?
My eyes seen the bigger picture at times and I'm glad not to be in those shoes for they know not actually is going on. It is so easy to lie isnt it? To mess with another's head and another's heart as one choses?

I am so weak at the moment I will admit. I couldnt defend myself even if i wanted, I have no energy and I'm so silent.
But I will get there one day soon I hope. I may still be silent but behind the eyes I know where I am at, and I know where I'm going and what I will be doing.
Silent is the storm and silence will be my strength one day.
Silence is my hope and all I have left.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO