Pages

Sunday 15 July 2012

Crafty sunday!








Is off out today on a crafty day! We will be dying and weaving, sewing and glossing in the deepest, rural cornwall on a day trip with all the rest of the craft guild!
Plus...I'll be teaching peeps on an alternative technique to using gloss medium and transfering images from magazine/phtotcopies to fabrics!...*gulps*
It should be interesting teaching something to the more experienced and practised members!
Hopefully I will get lots of photos and tell you all how the day went afterwards, as well as maybe share a tutorial here on what I taught!

Hope you're having a nice sunday!
 

Birdie love.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO