Pages

Friday 29 March 2013

how much is that cake in the window...?

recently going through my photos i realise i do tend to snap an awful lot of window displays from across the UK, where ever i end up roaming...and after re-looking at the images below......can you blame me? Especially when most of them is food related?!

 how good are these cakes?!
 and these! i snapped these wonderful swirly chocolate ones when i was paying for some macaroons...

yum!....and some cream cakes!  i remember that night so well, I was in Bristol which was freezing and under a blanket of snow and the streets were all lit up with fairy lights as it snowed, and it was all so very pretty and i just wanted to dance under the drifting snowflakes and twinkling lights as i hold my pale pink box of treats, tied up in a gold bow.





...Delicious!


 A little teenie cupcake shop with a bright candy pink service counter! so very sweet!

 quirky, bright home ware and gadgets...

 I absolutely adore this shop off covent garden, London....it is full of beautiful cakes, pastries, fancy ornate macaroons filled with fresh fruit, huge bowls of various jewel like salads, sweet and savoury tarts...I really could go on...it was a shop and a window full of wonder!





 Lauradee...the famous macaroons in sweet gorgeous packaging

cat on a toilet....as you do!

 *paws at glass*


Just how much of these pictures are food?!
Guess that's why I'm a foodie really!


Birdie Love
xxx

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO