Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013

Art Gallery

At Bristol Museum, there was a stunning array of art galleries with paintings and drawings from across the globe.
Galleries are one of my favourite places to browse, to slowly wander from picture to picture and drink in what each have to offer and so I tok pictures of my favourite ones to share with you.
A kind of on-line gallry in a way!


 I love these drawings from India, simple sketches and lines for the body yet the faces so beautifully coloured and detailed. I might actually try some drawings like that in the future.











There! Don't you feel a little more cultured?! :P

Birdie love
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO