Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

a dress

A friend recently asked me along to her dress fitting for her wedding which is held early next year.



She got a beautiful dress off ebay which was a sample. I woprried for her when she told me where she purchased it from what with all those ebay horror stories I've heard and with her dsecription of it being rather...weird to grasp ("heavily beaded corset and lots of ruffles for the skirt!") I really didnt know what to think...(a spanish flamenco dancer came to mind I must admit when I heard the word "ruffles!"


If truth be told, she looked stunning and her vague words couldnt do no justice describing the dress...i seriously doubt any word would!

She looked a perfect bride.

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO