Pages

Monday 4 June 2012

bless my muma...

Bless my muma for feeding me this lovely home made, home grown dinner (apart from the ham!). So determined she is to make sure her daughter eats and eats properly the right things that last night we all sat down as a family and shared this. Home roasted beetroots and carrots with a home grown salad and yes, I even ate the flower and pretended I was Gertrude from Magic Round-About with it poking out the corner of my mouth....stylish no?
Its a simple meal but a nice one and one I appreciate the taste of home and my muma's consideration.
It's been a funyy day and I dont know what it will bring as such. Just gotta ride this one out I guess! What are you doing today?


Birdie love. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO