Pages

Monday 18 June 2012

Birthday BBQ

On saturday just gone was a suprise birthday BBQ thrown for me, where a few good, close friends all came together.

My godson was there and was the youngest guest at 9 weeks old, who slept soundly on my beanbag whilst people about him partied.
 

 I recieved a few goodies from friends that meant a lot! Some great craft books...


 Some Hello Kitty goodies...


And a handmade Totoro from a couple! Isnt he great?! I love giving handmade and I love recieving! Such a personal touch!

It touched me that people came together for such an event and I thank you from the bottom of my heart! It meant a lot especially after it being a tough long time and everything. Its times like these you know who your real friends are - the ones who make an effort. Thank you guys! x


Birdie love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO