Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

Instagram


Hey guys,

apologies for the quietness around here of late. just been busy, hot and needing some space and just having a bit of a weird time around here of late...totally unmotivated and uninspired and bit stuck in a rut (if you have any ideas on how to un-stick myself, i be happy to hear!)

in the mean time, if you need a fix or just plain curious (and who isnt?!) I've been updating my new instagram site more...its easier to upload a picture than write a post!

you can check it out and follow me if you like by click on the instagram logo.....right.......here!
Instagram


hope that ok for now!

Look forward to seeing you there and I should be back soon for regular updates once again!

Birdie Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO