Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

Modnique offer!

ooooh guess what!

 If you haven’t heard of us at  Modnique.com before – we are a flash sale e-commerce site that features name brand products at a greatly discounted price. I figured I would pass this info along, as the Mr. Gugu styles will be available for a fraction of regular cost.


Sorry for leaving you with so little time but still, get your butt over to Modnique and pick up some of those fabulous Mr Gugu and Miss Go clothing!

check out a previous posting  and see the amazing clothes here

go to the website -    Mr Gugu and Miss Go

you got a good few hours left! Sorry - i was away from the laptop due to my birthday!

just keeping you all in the loop!

Birdie love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO