Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

yes!

I shall be back soon!
Today I have made a purchase and now own my very first laptop/computer/major electronic ever!
I have a tiny but sweet with a mighty kick notebook which I love already so much, she's called Zelda! (yes the laptop is a "she!")
So this means I can be back on-line and updating blog-wise in the next few days once I get photos uploaded and things all written!
how so very exciting!
It was so fun picking a laptop purposely for me and blogging and I'm already amazed how I'm getting along with Zelda!
This could be a serious love affair! :P

Birdie Love

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO