|doodles sent to valentines across the globe|
- I recently heard Prince's "Purple Rain" and "When Doves Cry" for the first time ever in my life...despite being classics in their own rights, I never really made time to hear them or willing to based on the snippets I have heard. Byt I was blown away. And the immense pleasure of hearing all the notes, beats and quivers were just awesome! You're never too ol to make discoveries!
- it's been three weeks since getting back from my holiday trip to Orlando, Florida (blog posts to follow!) and it already feels like I've never left! Apart from the few mementos, photos and memories to look back on, it really was a great time and a great reminder of my love for travelling. It re-lit the fire in me and already planning a few trips well into 2015 with a family one to Norway which is looking to be a great experience - fingers crossed!
- Karma is being nice to me and for that, I'm very thankful for the experience and reminder that life does have great moments. And Im glad to never take it for granted
- I'm in the process of saving up for the forthcoming release of the Lego Simpsons' House and Ghostbusters headquarters...saw them in the Lego shop in Downtown Disney and I know I will need them in my life! sooooo awesome!
- Life is ever-changing and of late, certainly is rolling forward more so than ever. Where once, things were unclear, are now becoming startling so, where things were once a no became a yes and what was deep becomes deeper. Life is a strange creature!
I hope you are well, dear readers, what have you been up to of late?