Pages

Sunday 2 September 2012

under the lense...

Hi! I thought I share with you all some images I came across the other day on my sciencey travels and these are just mind blowing!
We very rarely give everyday objects a second thought but what about putting them under an electron microscope?
Then you see it in a whole new light and it's like a new world!
I'll let you see what I mean!

Used Dental floss - urgh!

Salt and pepper!

Postage stamp

Needle and thread!

toilet paper!

Its just crazy to think of hey? And so amazing!
You can see more here - www.slightlywarped.com/

What you think?
Shall hope to be back here later on this evening for an update!

Birdie Love
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO