Pages

Sunday 19 January 2014

Mikimoto Kitty


Hello Kitty Pearl Necklace


Mikimoto.....perhaps the best and highly desired pearls in the world which can sell for mega bucks...
I wore at my wedding my nan's Mikimoto pearls so they are special to me and I know one day I will inherit them as they are too, my birthstone. Wearing them on the day just was too scary as I know they were so expensive!

But I digress....Mikimoto has released a somewhat-cool range of pearls themed around our most loved, mouthless kitty...Hello Kitty!

The necklace above is going for around $278,000......

let that sink in

....

....

*tumble weed rolls by*

It sunken in yet? Good!

I think I will stick to my Hello Kitty lip balms from primark...at £2, they are a bit more affordable!




Birdie Love!
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear from you! Comments that are deemed rude/nasty will be taken down so play nice! XOXO